This Grade A, heritage listed residence on a 2500sqm block has been part of Krongold Construction’s build history from 1959 to 2013. The most recent renovation required an extensive upgrade to integrate pre-deco interiors with a sophisticated new design approach. Upon entry, a hydraulic ramp raises a portion of the existing tennis court to reveal underground access to a 7 car showroom with granite floors and intricate panel lighting across the ceiling. The residential interiors have been carefully crafted to blend modern function and ornate, period features. An expansive entertainer’s kitchen, butler’s pantry, luxurious bathrooms and 12 seat theatre are just a few of the features that define a complex undertaking that appears effortless.